Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Decor

Happy Thanksgiving week!!  Being that this is our last week posting Thanksgiving themed ideas, I wanted to share with you my home décor in case you need some last minute ideas!
For my indoor décor...
My husband made this fabulous console, which you can read about in this post.
The HARVEST blocks I shared with you last week and you can read about them in this post.

I found these lanterns at Hobby Lobby last year and have been able to use them for so many occasions!

This is what I did with the piano.
If you want to read how I made the 'Give Thanks' banner, you can click here.
The Turkey handprints were done by Julie and you can see that post here.

Guest towels/napkins are always a good way to stay festive!

I bought this soap at JoAnn's and the soap was tinted orange (and had a spice sent!), so when we used all the soap, I refilled it with the liquid soap I had and added an orange bow on it to keep it festive!

 For my outdoor décor....
You can see a close up of the wreath on the door on this post.

I had a lot of these fake pumpkins, but I found some colorful smaller ones at Costco, of all places, and placed them within these crates I found at JoAnn's along with some burlap and garland.
And for a touch, I added another lantern!

Hay bails!  I love hay bails! Add a few other random decorative items and you're done!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Look for Julie's post on more last minute Thanksgiving ideas on Wednesday!

~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover